- Registration will be held on Wednesday, August 14th & 28th from 6-8:30 pm at the dance studio. The discounted registration fee is $15.00 per student and $20.00 per family. After August 31st, registrations fees will be $20.00 per student & $25.00 per family.
- Tuition is calculated as an annual fee, which includes classes and rehearsals, divided into 10 equal monthly payments with September and registration payments due at the time of registration. Tuition is due on the first week of the month and a $15.00 late fee will be applied to any tuition received after the 15th of the month. Full tuition is charged monthly regardless of whether there is 3,4 or 5 weeks in that month. Tuition & Costumes are non-refundable. Please call 215-487-0787 with any questions or email us at email@example.com
- Summer Tuition is not hourly based and no family discount is given due to the fact that classes are pro-rated for families that are away for vacation, etc. Tuition prices on Summer flyer are as is per class.
- Classes that are missed due to holiday break are NOT paid classes and do not have to be made up. There are no refunds given for missed classes; any missed class will result in a make-up class. Refunds will also not be given for closings due to weather or absences of a student due to illness or vacation. This policy will be strictly enforced and NO exceptions will be made.
- If your child wishes to discontinue classes, a completed and signed drop form must occur within the first 14 days of the month to be effective for the next month’s statement. You are responsible for tuition until this form is received by our office. No withdrawals will be accepted after January 31, 2018, as the student/parent will be financially responsible for the remainder of the years tuition in all classes enrolled and any costumes for the recital.
- A return check fee of $25.00 will be added for any check returned to us from the bank. Tuition receipts will only be given for cash payments. If you are paying by check and would like a receipt, please see one of the teachers.
- All students participating in classes for the 2019-2020 dance year must fill out and return a copy of the liability/photo release form. Please click link for a copy of this form. Photo and Liability release
Registration Thru September 30th
WeeklyClass Hours Family Total Monthly Fee
1/2 Hour $20.00
1 Hours $40.00
1 1/2 Hours $60.00
2 Hours $76.00
2 1/2 Hours $96.00
3 Hours $108.00
3 1/2 Hours $128.00
4 Hours $136.00
4 1/2 Hours $156.00
5 Hours $160.00
5 1/2 Hours $180.00
6 Hours $192.00
Sign up October Thru December
Weekly Class Hours Family Total Monthly Fee
1/2 Hour $22.00
1 Hours $44.00
1 1/2 Hours $66.00
2 Hours $84.00
2 1/2 Hours $106.00
3 Hours $120.00
3 1/2 Hours $142.00
4 Hours $152.00
4 1/2 Hours $174.00
5 Hours $180.00
5 1/2 Hours $202.00
6 Hours $218.00
Sign up After January 1, 2020
Weekly Class Hours Family Total Monthly Fee
1/2 Hour $24.00
1 Hours $48.00
1 1/2 Hours $72.00
2 Hours $92.00
2 1/2 Hours $116.00
3 Hours $132.00
3 1/2 Hours $156.00
4 Hours $168.00
4 1/2 Hours $192.00
5 Hours $200.00
5 1/2 Hours $222.00
6 Hours $242.00
- Tuition is due each month during the first week of classes. All tuition payments received after the 15th of the month will be charged a $15.00 late fee.
- It is your responsibility to keep your account up to date. There is a no refund policy on all tuition and costume payments.
- No adjustments for classes missed will be made to tuition ( no exceptions).
- Tuition is payable by check or cash to Jeannette’s School of Dance or JSD. Cash payments, please request a receipt from the teacher.
- There is a registration fee of $15.00 per student or $20.00 per family.
- A return check fee of $25.00 will be charged for any return check.
- If withdrawal from class is neccessary, you must fill out a drop class form available from the office or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the student’s name, class dropping and date the student is stopping class. Your account will remain active and you will still be responsible for payment of tuition regardless of the student’s absence until the studio receives notification.
Reopening Protocol for Jeannette’s School of Dance
Summer & Fall Program 2020
Changes to Classes
- Class size will be limited to 8-10 students at a time + 1 Instructor and 1 Student teacher
- Our waiting room will be closed to parents or observers. Parents can wait outside of the building or drop off/pick up.
- Our office will be closed for parents and students.
- Classes will be 45-55 minutes maximum. Class times will not overlap, allowing for time for students to properly exit the studio, and for the studio to be properly sanitized between sessions.
- Zoom classes will be offered as an option to those not comfortable returning to the studio at this time. Students participating in zoom will participate with their designated class at the scheduled time of the class. Zoom class days/times will be the same as the summer schedule. No additional zoom classes will be offered at this time.
- Masks will be optional during class however all students 8 and under must wear a mask while entering or leaving the building.
- Students must sanitize or wash hands when entering and leaving the building.
- 6 ft color coded blocks will be marked off in the studio to ensure distancing. Each student will have a matching color-coded bin as well as a color-coded place, 6ft apart, at the barre.
- Instructors will adjust teaching methods to make sure that students maintain a 6ft distance during group classes.
- Instructors will wear a face mask when coming within 6ft of students, giving corrections or helping with bathroom
- All bathrooms will be sanitized after each use. All barres, doorknobs, floors & bins will be sanitized at the end of each class.
- Parents are to check temperatures before class to ensure that student does not have a fever. If you do not have a thermometer, we will be happy to check your child’s temperature for you.
- Students must stay home if they have a cough, fever or if a member of their household has been sick, showing signs of sickness or if they have been exposed to covid 19.
- Students will need to avoid unnecessary contact such as hugs, handshakes, high-fives, etc. with non-household members.